I have recently been overwhelmed with work (at work) as a fellow colleague had to go on a Microsoft .net 2.0 course for a week. It seems that I have been put in the position where I must take on about 60% of his work load, which means I can’t really finish my own work, nor can I blog about SEO topics until the end of the week.
I may need to make a linkerati category so that I can speed link other bloggers or SEO news for this week. Actually, I may as well kick things off right now by linking to my favourite bloggers and the latest SEO news.
Francis being very linky
- Aaron wall comments on the relaunch of the premium domain name .TV and its feasibility
- Rand Fishkin makes a list of 17 rules for a Successful ecommerce website
- Christine Parfitt of SemFire makes suggestions on how to get yourself out of Google’s supplementary results.
- Stop telemarketers from calling by joining the Do Not Call registry
- Problogger Darren Rows takes a look at how much bloggers really earn
Did I miss out on anything major? If so let me know and I’ll put you on my radar so I can speed link you next